Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A new season of hot

I have been kind of busy and distracted lately, but I could not let September pass me by without acknowledging that new TV is back! Meaning, my many girlfriends have returned. Hooray! Just a quick appreciation for my Monday night megababes: Yvonne Strahovski (from Chuck) and Sarah Shahi (from Life). I've blogged about them before, but whatever, I don't care, I'm doing it again. Because they are hot. At the end of the first season of Chuck, I was lamenting the demise of the Wienerlicious restaurant, where Strahovski's character worked (as part of her CIA cover, of course), because that meant no more hot Wienerlicious outfit. But I'm happy to say that in her new "job," as a frozen yogurt slinger, she wears a tank top. Oh, how I love television. If I can dig up a screen cap, I will post it. Until then, a lovely photo from the Chuck premiere party:


I am thrilled to say that I had much better luck on the tank top front with Shahi. The promo photos for season two of Life delivered the goods.

No comments: